Terms & Conditions Sal Y Mas
These are the terms and conditions of Saly Más
The conditions apply to all orders placed by you with Sal y Más via its webshop (www.salymas.com).
By placing an order, you agree to the applicability of these conditions on the agreement between you and Sal y Más. These conditions sets out the rights and obligations of the parties that apply to your ordering of products via the webshop of Sal y Más. It is therefore important that you take the time to read these conditions carefully.
Identity of the company:
SAL Y MÁS
Voorstadslaan 199 | 6541 SN Nijmegen | The Netherlands
firstname.lastname@example.org | CoC-number: 80076130
- 1.1 These general terms and conditions apply to all products of Sal y Más.
- 1.2 To place an order, you must follow the online purchase procedure and click on “Complete order”. After you have done this, you will receive an email to confirm your order (“Order Confirmation”). You will be informed by email that your order has been shipped (“Shipment Confirmation”).
- 1.3 By placing an order, you indicate that you agree with the terms of delivery and payment. Sal y Más reserves the right to change its delivery and/or payment terms after the expiry of the term.
- 1.4 Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the general or specific conditions or stipulations of third parties shall not be recognised by Sal y Más.
- 1.5 Sal y Más guarantees that the delivered product complies with the agreement and meets the specifications stated in the offer.
2.1 Delivery takes place as long as the items are in stock.
2.3 Under the rules of the Distance Selling Act, Sal y Más shall execute orders at least
within 30 days. If this is not possible (because the ordered item is out of stock or no longer available), there is a delay for other reasons or an order cannot be carried out or can only be carried out in part, the Consumer shall be notified within 1 month of placing the order and shall in that case have the right to cancel the order without cost and without notice of default.
- 2.4 The place of delivery is deemed to be the address that the consumer made known to the company when placing the order.
- 2.5 All periods mentioned on the website are indicative. Therefore, no rights can be derived from the terms mentioned.
- 3.1 Prices will not be increased within the term of the offer, unless statutory measures make this necessary or the manufacturer implements interim priceincreases.
- 3.2 All prices on the site are subject to printing and typesetting errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors.
- 3.3 All prices on the site are in Euros and include 21% VAT.
4. Viewing period / right of withdrawal
4.1 In case of a consumer purchase, in accordance with the Distance Selling Act (Article 7:5 of the Dutch Civil Code), the buyer has the right to return (part of) the delivered goods within a period of 14 days without giving any reason. This period starts at the moment that the ordered goods have been delivered. If the customer has not returned the delivered items to Sal y Más after this period has expired, the purchase is a fact. The customer is obliged to notify Sal y Más of this in writing within the period of 14 days after delivery before proceeding to return the goods. The customer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of a proof of postal delivery. The goods must be returned in their original packaging (including accessories and associated documentation) and in a new condition. If the items have been used, encumbered or damaged in any way at the customer’s premises, the right to dissolve the agreement within the meaning of this paragraph shall lapse. With due observance of the provisions of the previous sentence, Sal y Más shall ensure that, within 14 working days of proper receipt of the return shipment, the full purchase price, is refunded to the customer. The return of the delivered goods shall be entirely at the customer’s expense and risk.
4.4 If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of returning the goods will always be borne by the consumer.
5. Data management
- 5.2 Sal y Más respects the privacy of the users of the website and ensures the confidential treatment of your personal information.
- 5.3 Sal y Más uses in some cases a mailing list. Each mailing contains instructions to remove yourself from this list.
- 6.1 Sal y Más guarantees that the products it delivers meet the requirements of usability, reliability and longevity as these are reasonably intended by the parties to the purchase agreement, and thus guarantees the manufacturer’s warranty of the product delivered to you.
- 6.2 The warranty period of Sal y Más corresponds to the manufacturer’s warranty period. However, Sal y Más is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the goods for each individual application by the customer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the goods.
- 6.3 The Customer is obliged to check the delivered goods immediately upon receipt. If it appears that the delivered item is incorrect, defective or incomplete, then the customer (before proceeding to return it to Sal y Más) must immediately report these defects in writing to Sal y Más. Any defects or goods delivered incorrectly must and may be reported to Sal y Más in writing no later than 7 days after delivery. The goods must be returned in their original packaging (including accessories and accompanying documentation) and in a new condition. If the goods are put into use after having been found to be defective, damaged after having been found to be defective, encumbered and/or resold after having been found to be defective, this right to complain and to return the goods shall cease to apply in full.
- 6.4 If complaints by the customer are found to be valid by Sal y Más, Sal y Más shall, at its discretion, either replace the delivered items free of charge or make a written arrangement with the customer regarding compensation, on the understanding that Sal y Más’s liability and therefore the amount of compensation shall always be limited to a maximum of the invoice amount of the items in question, or (at Sal y Más’s discretion, up to the maximum amount covered by Sal y Más’s liability insurance in the case concerned. Any liability on the part of Sal y Más for any other form of damage shall be excluded, including additional compensation in any form whatsoever, compensation for indirect damage or consequential damage or damage due to loss of profit.
- 6.5 Sal y Más shall not be liable for damage caused by intent or equivalent conscious recklessness on the part of non-managerial staff.
- 6.6 This guarantee does not apply if:
A. The customer has itself repaired and/or processed the delivered goods or has had them repaired and/or modified by third parties.
B. The delivered items have been exposed to abnormal conditions or have otherwise been handled carelessly or have been handled in violation of Sal y Más’s instructions and/or instructions for use on the packaging;
C. The defect is wholly or partly the result of regulations which the government has or will set with regard to the nature or quality of the materials used.
- 7.1 Offers are without obligation, unless stated otherwise in the offer.
- 7.2 If the buyer accepts an offer without obligation, Sal y Más reserves the right to revoke or deviate from the offer within the period of 3 working days after receipt of that acceptance.
- 7.3 Verbal promises shall only bind Sal y Más after they have been expressly confirmed in writing.
- 7.4 Offers made by Sal y Más shall not automatically also apply to repeatorders.
- 7.5 Sal y Más cannot be held to its offer if the customer should have understood that the offer, or a part thereof, contained an obvious mistake or error in writing.
- 7.6 Additions, amendments and/or further agreements shall only be effective if agreed in writing.
- 8.1 An agreement between Sal y Más and a customer shall be concluded after an order assignment has been assessed for feasibility by Sal y Más.
- 8.2 Sal y Más reserves the right, without giving reasons, not to accept orders or assignments or only to accept them under the condition that they are sent C.O.D. or after prepayment.
8.3 Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 14 days of delivery of the goods.
9. Images and specifications
9.1 All images; photographs, drawings, etc.; including data concerning weights, dimensions, colours, images of labels, etc. on Sal y Más’s website are approximate only, are indicative and may not give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
10. Circumstances beyond our control
We are not liable for any failure to comply with any delay in the performance of obligations that we assume under a contract of an agreement if caused by events beyond our reasonable control (“Force Majeure”).
Force majeure beyond any act, event, non-exit, omission, or reasonably our control, including the following:
I. Strikes, a lockout of other forms of protest.
ii. Social unrest, insurrection, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war or threat of or preparation for war.
iii. Brand, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, collapse, epidemic, or other
iv. Inability to use trains, boats, aircraft, motorized transport, or other public or
private means of transport.
v. Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems.
vi. Decrees, decrees, laws, regulations, or restrictions of a government or the
vii. Staking, breakdown, or accident in sea or river transport, postal transport, or
any other type of transport.
Our obligations arising from Agreements will be suspended for the duration of the Force Majeure Event, and the period in which we must comply with those obligations will be extended for a period equal to the duration of the Force Majeure situation. We will use all reasonable means to end the Force Majeure situation or to find a solution that will enable us to fulfill our obligations under the Agreement despite the Force Majeure situation.
If you have any complaints, please let us know as soon as possible. We aim to respond to your complaint within 48 hours. We may need a little longer to answer your complaint. We will inform you of this.
If you have a complaint and we cannot resolve it, you can also contact the European Online Dispute Resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
See our Frequently asked questions on our webshop: http:/salymas.com/FAQ